Monday, November 5, 2012

Welcome

Welcome, to my little place of Handmade :)

I've so enjoyed crocheting this year on One Square At A Time: I've learned so much! The time has come to share what I know with others.

So, here is where I'm selling a few bits and pieces! They wont all be crochet, and indeed the first few things I'm selling are definitely not. I love creating beautiful useful things for our home. It's so easy to buy an ugly tea towel, because they're 3 for $5 at the local market, or buying many disposable kitchen cloths that just get thrown away after a week.

So here, you'll find affordable plain tea towels, and crocheted dishcloths for the kitchen. :)

I use Australia Post to ship, and shipping will depend on your location and the size of your order. This will be confirmed after you place your order.

I hand-make everything that is featured on this blog and do not farm out any of my work. In certain circumstances, I will be able to make things to order.

Thank you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment