Friday, November 30, 2012

Current Available Merchandise

I have a few extra tea towels at the moment, ready to go :)



So! These are some of my new fabrics, which I picked up when I popped over to Perth unexpectedly. Found some terrific Montreaux Drill prints! I could have bought soooo many more!

Here is the first of them:


BIG APPLES:
100% Cotton, Montreaux Drill.

Printed on one side with happy green apples interspersed with an occasional golden delicious ;-) It's a very cheery print, perfect for summer! It's a sturdy fabric, thicker than the cotton-linen blend I showed you previously.



BLUE CHECK:
100% cotton, seersucker in navy.

This is a thinner fabric, more along the lines of the linen-cotton blend. Slightly rippled/waffly in appearence due to the weave of this fabric, this is a terrific old-fashioned looking dish towel.



(Blue & Red) STRIPES:
100% cotton, Catalina Stripe.

When I bought this I thought it'd make terrific napkins. I still do, but I've caved and made a tea towel instead. And if it isn't the perfect kind of material for soaking up moisture & drying dishes. It's a thicker looser weave of cotton, printed on one side with the very kitchen-orientated stripe. This would look TERRIFIC in a neutral coloured kitchen as a splash of colour: I'm thinking a lovely new Ikea kitchen here, with those lovely oak-coloured cupboards.

Each tea towel is $5 each, 3 for $12. I can mix-and-match a pack if you're after three different kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment